Anyway less about me, more about candy:
I got two long strings of... candy. The fruit one on the left is Japanese bubble gum. It's a lot more soft and chewy than say, HubbaBubba & Bubbilicious - it's even better for blowing bubbles. The other string I haven't eaten yet but it looks like chocolate..
Hot cake flavoured chocolate? lol, it looks cute T3T
Some panda candy~
I also hoard nice candy boxes and wrappers ...LOL I don't have OCD, trust me. xD
Emtpy boxes. I don't know why I have these still... but damn the gum was good :D Especially the melon one... I love melon/honeydew flavoured stuff... too bad the gum I got doesn't have that flavour.
And more empty boxes~ Apollo chocolate (the largest one in the pic) IS SO GOOD. Ahh I wish I had some right now...
I also have a lot of packaging but I didn't take pics of them... I keep on collecting this stuff because they look nice, and I keep telling myself I'll find a use for them later... but so far nothing yet. XD
Umm... yep, that's all for now. :)

Wow you're lucky you have so many...I haven't been to the new T&T here yet so I don't have many more boxes to add to my collection...and lots of things come in wrappers ;_; My wall collection has grown since you last visited though ^.^
ReplyDeletehow come u didn't invite me over= = i want to eat ur candiesssssssssss
ReplyDelete