Time for an update!! This is the first and only thing I've made so far this year with regards to clay... and they're a re-make of the charms I've made at least 3 times before in the past 5 years: Moyashimon - Tales of Agriculture fan art. I'm kind of obsessed with this series ever since falling it love with it in high school. It takes place at an agricultural university and after watching this anime series it made me want to enroll in one, haha. It's about a boy who can see microbes with his naked eye and they look like these little critters. After working in a micro lab during college, I can somehow appreciate and understand what all these microbes are... if only they were this cute though in real life though!!
 |
| (Moyashimon charms - 2016) |
I had been meaning to make many different kinds and had lots of fun mixing all these pastel clay colors. There's 13 in this set and I found the perfect little acrylic cases from the dollar store to put them in. This is my last time making these characters before I "retire" them!
 |
| (Moyashimon charms - 2014) |
I really like making things in sets. The next thing on my to-make list are final re-makes of my Mameshiba charms. Though I can't say when I'll have that done... hopefully this year, haha! It sure feels good to sit down and craft, finally. :)
Thanks for reading, and until next time!~
These are so cute and I love all of their soft colors~
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing job you did!