Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2025

Happy Cute Mart 2025 Spring Show

 Thought I should blog about this but I literally only have a photo of what I bought lol. This was the third Happy Cute Mart I've attended (my first time being last year with Evelyn when she was only 3 months old!). This time I bought a VIP ticket since I didn't want to wait in line. Since I didn't go to Anime North this year, this made up for it kinda? The only reason I love going to cons in the first place is to buy things from all the talented artists and this was just like that, although less anime and more just cute things in general and with food vendors too (which I totally bypassed cuz I didn't wanna spend on food, I kind of wanted to stick to my budget).

I spent wayyy too much money but I couldn't help it cuz there was just so much cute stuff! To be honest I was waitlisted for this event and I was kinda upset about the whole thing, seeing as certain artists keep showing up on repeat, but I guess I don't care anymore... I wouldn't have had the time to put together a decent table anyway. Definitely a lot of artists that I haven't seen before so that was nice, and a nice variety. It was nice to see friends and familiar faces as well during the event. And somehow I got so many compliments on my outfit..??

Afterwards we decided to grab lunch at a kimbap place Fred had been eyeing for a while but when we got there they weren't taking any orders?? The whole thing was very awkward and weird since we didn't know what they were saying... There was some miscommunication and so we just left hungry. But we didn't want to pay for overpriced food at the event again so we went to a gyudon place instead that I had been wanting to take Evelyn. And I'm so glad we did because her face when slurping udon was just so precious!! It really saved the day. We've been trying to take her to more places during the weekends since she's not able to go very far during the week at home with Grandma, and I've been trying very hard to wear lolita out more... I may not always have time to post about it though. Oh well...
Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment