Today I turned 20!
I don't feel 20... T__T
My laptop randomly contracted a virus last night so I had to get my dad to recover it today. Ugh, of all times, it had to get a virus now. =_=
I was supposed to be spending the day studying for my midterms, but agh, somehow I got carried away with other things instead and I wasn't productive at all. Like how I'm reading The Catcher In The Rye because my friend lent me her copy, and I found myself relating to the main character--I don't act my age. I swear to God I still act like I'm 15. (Probably still look like it, too)
Anyway, my dad got me a huge cake. It was Napolitean (sp?). Random choice. It was something new I wanted to try, but it definitely wasn't worth the price, that's all I can say. I'm still on my quest to find the best cake from a Chinese bakery within driving distance!!

No comments:
Post a Comment