Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet.

I feel like I haven't blogged in such a long time. >_< I missed this place. The past week has been rather hellish, but it's over for now--thank God for reading week!! And Family Day, Valentine's and Chinese New Year... and the Olympics in Vancouver!! A lot of stuff. @_@

You may also notice the new layout. It's fresh and summery this time. I really wanted something baby blue and airy, but somehow I ended up with this. I also changed the title... I really can't seem to make up my mind about a lot of things, haha. But hopefully this time everything should stay. I want to take this opportunity to show some of the Re-Ment things I got from Ebay last last week. They're so cute! I love collecting stuff like this. XD (Also, excuse the crappy photos... I forgot to take them during the day...)


Frog breakfast... the pickles can be removed!!


Strawberry Room set.

And something off-topic (I'm always off-topic) I told my mom to get me some gum and she got me these random ones:

She says she likes buying new stuff. xD So far I like the Juicy Fruit one a lot better than the mango one (mango flavoured gum? I can't say I'm a fan...). The "Stix" are strawberry-banana flavoured--tastes like a real smoothie to me. It smells so nice and fruity... I think it's become my favourite fruit-flavoured gum (though I also really really like the Strawberry-Kiwi Splash)

Ah, here I am blogging on and on about gum... :'D I have more other things to update on, but I'll do that in a separate post. Ciao for now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment