Seems like it's really popular in North America right now (or is it still??) Anyway... I found this tutorial in Japanese, hopefully you get what I mean:

It looks so good... D:
I decided to try my hand at making some fake sweets, so I made the ever-popular macaron. Sadly I never ate a macaron before. I think I'm missing out. :(
lol, too late for Easter... (the colours)
I actually made two batches. The darker green, pink and yellow ones (on the left) were from my first batch and they were terrible - colours too dark and edges done wrong. Such a waste of materials, sigh...
Work in progress... still need to add the centre cream bit in. The orange is a tad darker than I'd like but I'll keep it. I made these last last week btw... they take some time to dry properly. Sadly I ran out of materials so this is all I have... time for another break. xD

No comments:
Post a Comment