Just Louis showing off his new school uniform... x3 with my radish... haha.
Though he looks too girly here... I just rammed the wig on him and took this... xD
I also got new shoes for my other doll but holy crap... once I got them on him, I couldn't take them off! @_@ I was so scared that I was gonna break his foot trying to get the shoes off... not a pleasant experience, lmao... Though the boots do look cute.
Also finally done finals. My last exam was the easiest wth...
Anyway, I went to Pmall/Curry's today to restock on some supplies. Mainly I wanted to buy some mold-making medium so I could make charms faster (to sell at Anime North... yes I got a table again this year!! out of sheer luck!!) but ahh they were too expensive imo... @_@ I think I'll go check Michael's...
I haven't gone out for months and after today... right now I have a headache. And I feel itchy all over... I just hope it doesn't turn into a disgusting rash, like last year this time around. It was horrible.
Sigh... I NEED MORE TIME!!

No comments:
Post a Comment