Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Made in China


Tonight I went to hotpot with 10 other people at a place called "Made in China". The food was decent, the atmosphere was nice and the service was great. I never went to a restaurant to hotpot before... my family usually does it at home instead.

I ate a lot of little cuttlefish... >u< and I think I ate some half-cooked winter melon...
But for desert I ate some "sai mai lo" which I love, but haven't had in a long time. I swear I thought the English word for it was "tapioca pudding" but it's "sago pudding"??? I still can't tell the difference..


P.S. I noticed that I'm getting a lot of visitors from Japan.. or is my flag counter going funny???! shit .. are they gonna sue me for being such a weeaboo and filling this place with weird stuff??!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment