Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Anime North 2010 [part 2]

Part 2!

Okay so I *DID* have more photos, just like I thought! xD;; Somehow I skipped these in my last post...


CELTYYYY :D


Ponyo!! aww xD Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo sakana no ko~~~


DBZ


Can't tell if the pink thing is a Poring from RO or something else but...


There was actually someone inside it, hopping around.... kinda creepy yet cool at the same time??!


Spongebob Squarepants!


Shizuo~~~ <3 he was talll *u*


Zero from Code Geass

...and that concludes the pics I took at the con! Ahh I regret not taking any group photos of friends T_T lol, maybe next year we'll have group shots of us in cosplay; that would be epic. Cosplaying always by yourself is kinda lonely (I would know...)

So now, on to pics of what I bought/traded :D

I got a kiwi cushion from Jessica, and traded 3 bookmarks with another Jessica. xD
I traded some of my charms with Paperstars and got some cute felt foodies!

Got the peameal bacon + soymilk button, and a ShizayaDRRR acrylic keychain (my only DRRR!! related purchase!) from Caroline~ I love her buttons :> (I tried very hard to limit my button purchases this year... after I bought like 24 buttons last year...hhaa)

Also got these really nice Tarot cards from Elva and a button of Taiga (from Tora~Dora!!!!) that says Aquarius on it.. :D The 5 K-ON horoscope keychains/bookmarks are also from her! Haha, for this photo I purposely arranged them like in the K-ON print I bought :P This is so unlike me..but I can't help it.. I love K-ON.. MOEEEEEE it's growing on mee >:O
I also HAD TO have that Japan print... I decided to limit my print buying since I'm running out of space AND I don't really like Japan (the character in Hetalia) but omg I loveee that drawing so much...
Hetalia merch is slowly making it's way here! I bought a little Norway zipper pouch (the Japan keychain wasn't included with it, though ..it was a gift that Jessica got for me in Japan, but I did see the same thing being sold in the Dealer's... xD) I wanted to get something Norway-related to hang on it, but I forgot in the end >_<.. Oh and I bought an England plushie.. lol it's so cute and small bwaha~~ And since I can't leave Anime North without getting some BL, I bought a copy of Blood Honey (vampire + medical fetish FTW ..LOL it was designed for me, as Jordan says) I read it online before it was licensed and I liked it! Also a copy of Cute Devil... which I'm still in the process of reading. It's hilarious. And lastly, of course some doujinshi~ I was looking for DRRR!! and Hetalia, but there weren't any/I didn't like the pairings... so I ended up getting some Reborn ones and a Kuroshituji one that I had read before and LOVEEEE.... I regret not getting a Spamano (lol, Spain/Romano) one though.. Dx
And here's a pic of my current up to date mini "collection" that started in 2007 with a general Bleach doujin my friend bought for me.. XD My favourite has got to be my Code Geass ones, the last two in the last row... *w* I want a Togainu no Chi doujin so badly... (I wanted to buy TnC manga but I couldn't find volume 1! T_T)

All in all, AN'10 was a productive one! Phew I'm finally done... xD

5 comments:

  1. Ungggggh, THAT SHIZUO....I regret not being with you to take his picture ;___;

    Also, that doujin on the far left in the middle row...that's not adult Lambo is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwwww ;^; ~~

    And LOL..IT IS! >D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pairing is it~~~ Let me borrow eet @__@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adult Lambo and REBORN of courseeee LOL I thought it was obvious since I told you I liked that pairing lmfao XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAAAT??! O-Okay you can keep the doujin xD When did you ever tell me you liked that pairing?! I honestly don't remember.

    ReplyDelete