My Apple Charm Tutorial can now be seen in video format on Youtube! I just want to point out that I did not make that video (nor did I choose the background music... *shudder*) and I did not tell the person who made the video to do so.
I don't mind it if people do this but hey... I'd like to know, at least? :P At least it's free and no money is being made off my work, I'm fine with that...
Anywho, I made some tomatoes today as a part of my line up for Anime North:

Spain papercraft made by Jordan! These tomatoes will be turned into earrings. I also made the packaging Spain-related. :D
I nearly broke into hives again today while walking outside for a while.. (windy+heat=hives) I went to get even MORE SUPPLIES... ahh I'm running into deficit already, I swear... =A=;;;;
Gotta work faster...!!! >8|

No comments:
Post a Comment