Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

9 days left wtf...

After some intense claying this morning, my neck and shoulders feel very stiff T__T sigh
But I found out how fun it is piping designs on little cookies...lol pics will come later! It's fun only when it works the way you want it to, though. Otherwise it's a lot of frustration and toothpicks and tissues wasted. >.< I still have a lot of stuff to make but I'm *slowly* getting there. A sneak peak at my new packaging:

Green labels designed by myself and... cut out by myself. Nearly busted my hand cutting all of them out... this is not all of them...

And because this blog has been void of any bjd activity for a while, a pictureee:

Taken some weeks back. The reason I've been neglecting Myles for a while is because I took him apart, lol. I restrung him and gave him some new eyes. :D

Still deciding whether or not to bring them to AN... :\

2 comments: