but at least my class tmr is cancelled??!@ :'D
I spent most of the day making microbes ... before I made anything I planned out what to make and I swear to God I will not rest until I FOLLOW THAT PLAN. ..and finish what I intended to make.
Okay so my first year selling at AN, I made a pair of cerevisae (why the hell do I remember this) earrings and some oryzae miniatures and people were asking if I had earrings of them; I didn't. Second year at AN I made 5 (original plan was ~24) little microbe keyrings and they sold right away. SO THIS YEAR... my third (and maybe final??!) year at AN... I decided to make 10 pairs of microbe EARRINGS... (alright I have 9, because stupid Google made me feel like making some random Pac-Man earrings wtfff)
Their stupid little grins were such a pain to paint on... (butI decided to stick to painting now since I've noticed that using my ink pen causes feathering/bleeding of the ink for some reason, even after the piece was sealed with glaze...) So now my problem is pricing. Since these were way more difficult to make than my other earrings, I don't wanna sell them at the same flat rate. T_T Ugh yet I don't wanna raise the prices... srsly pricing things is such a pain, and no one can give me any good advice whatsoever. Aghhh this year is gonna be such a pain I swear, espcially since I'm sharing with someone who has 23398474358 more things than me to sell... >_<

And wow talk about late but it also looks like I'm going as Namie Yagiri from DURARARA!!! this year. lol since I ACTUALLY HAVE THE STUFF READY...alsmot... I must say I'm kinda surprised. I purposely picked a normal looking character for I hope that no one will ask for pictures (since I hate getting my picture taken) yet I still wanna be in with the DRRRness...
So yeah just an update.. back to work..~~

No comments:
Post a Comment