Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SCIENCE!

Went to Yorkdale yesterday... my dad took a wrong turn, which was good, because if he hadn't, I wouldn't have noticed this place:


My lab partner told me about it in the fall last year about how it was filled with anything related to science you could possibly imagine... she was right, in a sense... but somehow I expected it to look more like a warehouse on the inside, lol. Instead it was kinda... kiddy? It did have a lot of high tech sciencey stuff though - anatomical models (expensive ;_;), telescopes, solar panels and lots of lab equipment. After looking at how much they cost, I kinda feel guilty for breaking so many beakers in my chemistry labs... =A=;;;
Yeah I love "KAWAIII" stuff and being artsy but I guess I'm a real science geek at heart .__.


Now, some pigs. Aren't they cute? lol, they're microwavable dish covers. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment