Facing the ad of the half-naked Cristiano Ronaldo, I ate my snack-sized quarter pounder sandwich... and all was well... :'D
I went to Eaton's today... ended up buying underwear, haha. The store gave me free lip gloss!!! I didn't know until I was about to throw away the bag and noticed something at the bottom! I love random surprises like that.
I also got caught taking pictures of the TokiDoki makeup display inside Sephora... tsk, I need to work on my ninja photo-taking skills... the stuff was really really nice (and expensive...)
I'm not a perfume person, but Black Star by Avril Lavigne... I want it. I've been a fan of hers ever since I was thirteen... and so I feel like I should have it. xDD The fruity girly scent and everything.
I haven't gone shopping in months so now I realize how tiring it really is... and I broke into hives again after...arghh... I need to stop living like a bubble girl. :x

No comments:
Post a Comment