Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Outfit for TO Lolita Meetup

I went to a Toronto-area lolita meetup today with my friend Machiko. I've never been to any of the TO meetups cause I guess I'm not really involved in the lolita online community in my area (and I'm pretty new to wearing lolita in general..) but since the meetup was being held at Pacific Mall, I decided to tag along! I met some nice girls wearing very nice dresses (including the new Chess Story print I had been eyeing!!) and had my dose of bubble tea. Other than that, the meetup was really casual and we spent most of the time just wandering around the mall and drawing quite a bit of attention to ourselves.

The other half of the time was spent waiting for most of the girls to show up since the planning was a little disorganized..@__@ So we just broke up into different groups in the end to each do our own thing. So sadly, I didn't get a group photo of all the girls because I don't think there was a time when we were actually all together... XD So, you will have to make do with my own photo of what I wore for today! Hahah ignore my face..>__< couldn't hide from the camera this time since my mom helped me take the photo lol. I decided to keep things simple by going with a black and white theme, and tied my hair up cause I was too lazy to curl it!


Blouse - Infanta (Taobao)
Jumperskirt - Boguta (Taobao)
Cardigan - Style&Co
Stockings - Taobao
Boots - Dr. Martens
Fairytale Book Bag - ebay

Until next time~^^

4 comments:

  1. Wow look at your Lolita wardrobe grow! LOL!!! XD I didn't even realize you have so many sets, but then again, all along I only knew about your Chess Story dress! XD It's so fun to keep reading/swooning over your Lolita's escapades and photos! You should post more of them! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! You should defintely photograph your outfits more often (i.e. with you wearing them). XD

    ReplyDelete