I've been making more brooches/pins again. Sometimes these ideas just randomly hit me and I just have to make it, it can't wait! I thought the iron at home was broken...but it wasn't. (?) So that meant I could use iron-on transfers again! I really love using them because it combines my love for graphic design and applying it to textiles :D
Originally, I got the iron-on transfers to make the anime eyes for anime plush keychains (but that idea was put on hold since I realized I'd have to design the eyes for each individual character =_=..) Anyways, I randomly wanted to make a deer brooch and put glasses on it. But the bears (they kinda look like squirrels? lol) are my "nerdy secretary" series of brooches, haha. I will probably be making more colors...they're not done yet! The pink rabbit is done and it, along with the cloud pair will go up in my Etsy shop whenever I get some decent light to take some proper photos. >__<
Random photo spam of my dolls!!! Haha sorry if they look scary, the lighting is pretty bad but I just wanted a pic of them on my blog.. Especially Louis. Yukio (the little one) is there kinda for comic relief since Louis is pretty camera shy >__> But I love mixing and matching his tops. He is definitely a plaid shirt, sweater & jeans wearing type of boy. Perfect for winter, but of course this means I have trouble putting together summer outfits that fit well with his style. His boots have fur trim and are very cute, I found them randomly on the DoA Marketplace.
They have really detailed bottoms, just like real boots, which was a nice surprise :) The seller got them second hand so I have no idea who the maker/company who produces them are...D;
Finally... I have been catching up on reading. Mostly classics that I've never read before. I used to read a lot in high school and I really miss it. I mostly like any kind of fiction. I recently finished "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which I have been dying to read but I was like the 607th person on hold at the library, lol. But it was worth the wait and now I really want to see the movie! I have this mental checklist of books I need to read, but I'm always on the lookout for more recommendations :D
Speaking of stories, I have some writing to finish off myself...
Until next time~ ♪

LOL 'nerdy secretary'! I wonder where those ideas pop up. :D
ReplyDeleteCool, classic books! That's one of my new year's resolutions, but so far, I've only been tackling the books I got for xmas.
What did you think of 'Perks of Being a Wallflower'? I guess if it was worth the wait, you must have liked it. I loved it, but it was quite dark and I really wonder how they rendered it into a movie.
Probably from my fangirl infused mind, LOL!
DeleteI really liked it, but yeah I agree, it was really dark, especially the ending, I wasn't really expecting it to go that way. I'm curious too, because the movie (judging from the trailer) doesn't seem to be that dark...but well, I just also really want to see because of Emma Watson too, haha..^^'
I love the pink rabbit (got a thing going for bunnies these days LOL) and cloud brooches! Can't decide if I like the smiley one or angry cloud more! Smiley one is so cute and fluffy but the angry one has more attitude! XD
ReplyDeleteAnd no! Louis and Yukio don't look scary! I love how Louis looks in the photo! He looks so sweet and Yukio is the perfect company for him! You should spam Louis more hahaha! ♥
Haha thanks!♥ I like them both and I plan to sell them as a pair XD
DeleteI'm glad! Lol I think Louis is the doll who is the hardest to photograph for some reason >__<;; Need to work on that!