This is an award that is given out to new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules for accepting the award are:
-Post 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you.
-Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate.
-Nominate 11 new bloggers and link their blogs in your post.
-Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've won !
11 random facts about me:
1. I am extremely lazy when it comes to makeup and feel bad that I don't use the cosmetics that I have very often..T_T"
2. I want to have a short hair style one day, I've had long hair (past shoulder length) for quite some time.
3. I wish I could wear lolita more often! I love the fashion so much but I really don't like drawing attention to myself, or when people stare at me. >__<;;
4. I'm a psychology and neuroscience major, and love anything to do with science.
5. I want to cast resin jewelry some day.
6. I thought I would like creepy-cute style a lot more seeing as I love cute and I love creepy things but I'm surprisingly indifferent.
7. I still watch Glee, but now I like Blaine, Marley and Jake more than some of the older characters.
8. I'm running out of wardrobe space. (And I don't even have a lot of stuff!!)
9. I want to get more wigs in blond or pretty pastel colours but I have a feeling I would look horrible in them because I'm not very pale-skinned. :(
10. I own some wigs because I cosplayed a little for fun a few years ago for Anime North.
11. I love to read and write!
Questions from Usai:
1. Are you playing videogames? If so, which is your favourite videogame(-series)?
I don't play video games nor do I own (or have ever owned) any kind of gaming console! XD
2. To which place do you want to travel the most?
I really want to visit Sweden and Northern Europe/the Baltic states.
3. Why do you running your blog?
At first I started this blog to document the crafts I was making in preparation for my booth at Anime North, but then I started posting about every day life stuff and realized I really like taking pictures and writing a post about them. I treat my blog like my online diary and I like how I can look up things that I have previously blogged about :)
4. Nintendo or Sony? And why?
I...have no idea!
5. What's your favourite online shop?
Haha...I've bought from a lot of online shops but I guess at the moment it would be Angelic Pretty. I also love browsing Taobao, ASOS and ModCloth :)
6. Who is your idol and why?
I don't really have an idol, just a bunch of people whom I admire. I guess the person at the top of my list would be Kat Von D. I love her style and artistic talent, I like her taste in shoes and I love her personality from what I've seen in videos.
7. Are you superstitious?
At certain times, I guess a little bit. ^^
8. Could you live without the internet for a month?
I think I could!
9. Do you have a driver license? If not, why?
No, because I am just lazy :( It's one of my resolutions for this year though so I hope to do it!
10. What was your dream job as you was still a child?
As a child... I honestly don't remember. Maybe an artist or a vet?
11. Came your wishes for last year true?
I wanted very badly to visit Japan and also to graduate, and I did both...so I guess they did? XD
This Award is Tagged to:
Hologram.world, Prancing-bee, Cafe Galileo, Machiko, Vienni, Chanel, Fluffydog, Hearts and Honey, Caketown, Plays With Dolls, Ru ru ru~
My questions for you are:
1. What are some of your favourite hobbies?
2. Would you prefer to live in a place that's very hot, or a place that's very cold?
3. Do you have any piercings?
4. Do you have any allergies? If yes, what are they?
5. What would you want to be famous for?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. If you had a chance to relive a moment of your life, what would it be?
8. What is your favourite kind of flower?
9. Are you a vegetarian?
10. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
11. Do you think that mass production and true artistic creativity can co-exist?
~~~~~~
Last Friday there was a huge snowstorm. About 30cm of snow fell in a day and I suppose I had my second snow day ever in academic history because I was supposed to write a test that day but the campus was closed. I remember back in high school I used to wish for snow days because we never got them! Now they just get in the way because you have to make up for the lost time. Anyways, my grandma forced me to take some photos to send to relatives (lol) so I decided to share them here!
Backyard. Looks all Christmasy!
I realize I take very few outside shots..especially the front, beyond the house. So here is a view of my street. Quite eerie, yet serene looking.
This was around 9:00am, when the snow was just starting to fall. It only got worse as the day wore on, and my neighbour's cars looked like they'd been slathered with icing!
All the snow was fun, and reminded me of how it was when I lived in Ottawa and when we first moved to where we are now. My mom also suggested that I take my dolls outside for some photos too, but sadly today it was above freezing and all that snow started to melt into a huge wet mess outside. It's easy to avoid the puddles, but slush is a whole different story! I need some better winter boots.. >__<...
P.S. Happy Chinese New Years to those that celebrate it! Cheers :)

Thank you for answering my questions.. Im such a nosy person. Are there many anime/japan conventions in canada? I have a soft spot for northern countries and I guess I had to visit Canada sometime..
ReplyDeleteHaha no problem, it was fun!:) There are quite a few across Canada, but I only go to the ones close to the Toronto area, which is about 2-3 events a year. Canada is nice, you should visit! ^^
DeleteHow fun that you want to visit Sweden of all places... XD
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award! ^^