Hello again~ It's been a while, hasn't it!? I wanted to keep blogging regularly, like at least once a week...but lately all I've been doing is going to school, and working on the weekends, which pretty much means no social life... >__< But I think it's about time I posted something here.
I made a new Youtube channel, or rather...I think it's just my own Youtube page, because I somehow deleted my old one. I accidentally merged it with Google+ and I couldn't revert back to the old url page so, long story short, I decided to make a new page which you can (hopefully) access here.
I'm not gonna bother branding it into whitefrosty or anything...just gonna make it my own personal page to make videos because I randomly decided to start making videos to help me get more comfortable speaking since I have quite a bit of oral presentations this semester (and plus I want to use it an excuse to dress up lol). I don't think I'll use it for craft tutorials because...honestly there's tons of amazing clay tutorials out there already and I want to use Youtube for something else. Like those bjd prompts and haul videos and box opening videos. So far I only have one video of me being a huge fangirl in my Mikasa cosplay reviewing an item I got from Taobao recently, which is this Scouting Legion cloak:
It's hanging behind my bedroom door (the jacket is behind it) :D All I can say is, I can't wait to go out and take some proper photos wearing it with the 3D maneuver gear (which I haven't made yet)!!! I got the harness/belts set from Taobao too and it looks amazing and really accurate as well but I haven't had time to actually put it all on...it has a lot of parts and I think I'm gonna need some help lol .. @__@ The only part bothering me about the cloak is the Scouting Legion logo, up close it looks very different than the one on the jacket (which I forgot to take a photo of...but you can see it in my video). But overall I really like the color and shape of it. I want to comment on the color of the jacket because now I think it might be a little bit too yellow-toned compared to the jackets that I saw other cosplayers wearing at Otakuthon and from photos on the net...but shape-wise, it fits me very well (actually a bit tight) and like I said, I really like the logo on it. *_* I like it a lot better than the official Scouting Legion jacket even (and it's less than half the price too). I plan to make the 3DMG during Xmas break and hopefully cosplay during AN 2014 with my friend Jordan who will be going as Sasha. Fingers crossed that everything will go according to plan because for some reason when ever I make cosplay plans ahead of time, things always seem to fall apart in the end..-_- I'm really hoping Attack on Titan won't end any time soon, even though the anime just ended!
[SPOILERS for episode 25] I don't have much to say about the ending, other than the fact that I hated how they gave Eren those freaky super Titan fire powers, because it made it look like a typical shounen anime and Attack on Titan never came across as that kind of genre to me...I read the manga first though so guess above all, it will always be a separate thing from the anime. And as much as I liked seeing Levi rescue Eren, it was a little forced and unrealistic because he was supposed to be injured. Basically it was all Mikasa/Eren and Levi/Eren and they cut out all the Armin/Eren scenes. Speaking of Armin...I think he's my mom's favourite character haha. She knows next to nothing about SnK (aside from what I told her and that she sees it on her feed on some popular Chinese TV show website) but she picked him out of all the characters I showed her, and she liked my Armin keychain best lol. He's a cutie with brains, what can I say? I love him too, and he should've been there with Eren...but, ah well...
Free! also ended well with a predictable yet happy closing. There's another new anime series coming out next month that I forgot to blog about before, it's called Meganebu! (literally, glasses club). I know what you're thinking...but really, if they can make an anime about a swimming club, why not a glasses club? I've always fancied the megane characters in anime though so a whole show devoted to glasses wearing characters is pretty awesome I must say...I'm excited to watch this!!
And I'm really excited to watch Kuroko no Basuke season 2 in less than a week (!!!) I just saw the opening on tumblr and wow, I'm kinda speechless at how good the animation looks, for basketball. The part I'm most looking forward to is Kagami and Aomine going all out "in the zone". Also if you've seen Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (the movie), someone made a Kuroko no Basuke parody of the trailer and I couldn't believe how well it represented the show. Like really, that's it. That's the show. (I can't stop watching it cause it's hilarious..!!! and I really liked that movie)
I wish I had more time for anime but what ever little time I have, I have to devote to my Etsy shop and creating things. I recently completed a large custom order of Katamari cousins, and it always makes me smile to see all of them together at once. For this commission, I had to order special minky fabric to make Colombo (the black one) and wow...minky is so soft to touch and cuddly but a complete pain to work with because the fluffy bits get everywhere!! I ended up buying too much fabric though so I might make some No Face or Soot Sprite things with the leftovers. I also sold all my Titan mini plushies (except for the Colossal Titan, which I never listed in my Etsy store) which makes me super happy for some reason, haha...They were so fun to make though and I can't wait to make more of them!! I'm going to try my best to stock more things before the Xmas rush but it's going to be slow from here on out because of school and work, unfortunately. T__T
I'm excited for Halloween though! Not sure what to dress my dolls up as this year...I'll probably stick to what I already have though because I don't think I will have time to make them anything new this year. Hoping that I'll get time to at least snap some photos of them though just to 'celebrate' because I really love Halloween :)
Hope you are all enjoying autumn! That's all for this post; until next time!
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago



Hi 5 on Kuroko no basuke ^^ I love it so much. I checked out the parody I thought it was ok with the Scott Pilgrim movie voice haha.
ReplyDelete恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.com
Ah, those cousins from Katamari are soooo cute! :D :D wonderful job!
ReplyDeletelooks very yummy *_*your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com