Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fall-ing

Well, I guess I'm a little too late posting this as I'm already hearing Christmas carols being played repeatedly at work, so it's no longer fall and officially "Christmas season"... I love this time of year but really, it's not even December yet!! 

Anyway, a few weeks ago, my dad finished building our new backyard deck so I quickly took the chance to take some photos of Kaede outside, much like how I did last year (or the year before, I don't remember) in the fading afternoon sunlight.

 


















His outfit primarily consists of a coat from M3 Studio, scarf from Tata's Paradise, shirt, tie and cardigan from Luts, jeans from Crobidoll, shoes from Taobao, hat & bag from TREE Design, and take-out coffee cup that you can't really see well, from Crobidoll. I am still trying to pose him without making it look super awkward..natural poses are hard since he doesn't stand so well by himself :(

















I thought the photos turned out rather well but I realize that I only kept shooting from one angle.. >__<"

















It's been a busy month for me, and I wish I could post more, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen! I have lots of things planned for my winter break though so until then, see you all soon~ Good luck to those who're writing finals!>_<

1 comment: