I've been obsessed over the manga series Kuroko's Basketball (aka Kurobas/The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays) and now that the anime is in its second season, there are more and more character goods and collectors items released to suck the money out of fan's wallets lol. (I guess I'm a willing victim.) I don't think I've purchased this many character goods from a series since Bleach, back when I first got into anime! >_<
I decided to do a collective post showing all the stuff that arrived in the past few months. First is the mini figure set I pre-ordered from
AmiAmi in October last year. It was my first time buying from them and their service is pretty good. My item got delayed for about a month though but I wasn't in a rush so I had no problems with that!
The figures are called "Chara Pucchi box" and come in a box of 10 random characters (there are 6 characters in the series). They are produced by Bandai. The outer box is rather colorless and uninteresting...

I was lucky to get the full set of each of the 6 characters plus extra Kuroko, Midorima, Kise and Aomine... ^_^ Their names are all on the boxes~

Here is what they look like inside... They were a little bit smaller than I thought, but still very cute. I liked how they were all sitting on basketballs that had the team name on it. ^^ Each box comes with a little piece of Ramune flavored chewing gum.
And here is all of them on my shelf... I don't have a proper display case for figures since I don't own that many and I'm not really into serious scale figure collecting.... so yeah, please ignore the messy background! ^^;

Some time last year I also ordered a set of character keychains from YesAsia. I saw this cute strap set on tumblr but it was sold out on the popular hobby sites so I went and bought it from YesAsia...I honestly never knew they carried stuff like this! I had only ever purchased from YesStyle before. Anyway... this set was delayed until January 9th or so and then took exactly one month to get to me, via registered air mail. The package actually came from Singapore, which explained the long transit time, but I always thought YesAsia operated from Hong Kong so it was a little surprise!

Anyway, I love this set sooo much!!! Gahhh it's so cute lol... all the Generation of Miracles (plus Satsuki) together in their Teikou days. Kuroko is especially cute holding the popsicle, he is even smiling..=o=;;; So cute. These are actually supposed to be random gachapon things but I guess YesAsia took them out of their capsules and sent me the set!! Overall, it was really worth the wait! I put the straps all on my backpack and it looks pretty epic... since they all have different hair colors, it looks like candies. xD I will post a pic next time. ^^
I wanted to take some Valentine's Day related pic with Kaede and post it on flickr, but I didn't have time to create any Valentine's Day themed props... sigh, that's my excuse for everything lately - no time! But, I did have an exam that day so... yeah. >_<
I was examining the Kurobasu straps and realized that Akashi and Kuroko have the exact same sculpt hair...haha...and they looked rather cute together so I snapped a pic with my phone. Not my main ship but they do look quite charming together I have to admit!!!

Lastly, my friend Kim gave me this Kagami figure as a super early birthday present, adding to my small collection of Kurobasu stuffs, hhehe. Kuroko is my favourite but she couldn't find him for sale. I really wanted the full set of these figures because they are all in such cute sitting poses, but they were all sold out!!! Kim later found the full set for sale and I was about to buy it at first but then decided not to... I really have no where to display them. >_< I managed to find a nice niche for Kagami though. (Um, please ignore the JKS in the bg...LOL)
Hopefully this will be the last of my merch buying because I have nowhere to put these... xD
Until next time!!
So cute I love, KUROKO is my favourite.
ReplyDelete恵美より ♥
emi-doll.blogspot.com