Finally!!! My haul from my shopping service arrived! At first, it was only my reserve from Angelic Pretty's Wish Me Mell collaboration series (which took three months) but then, I kept adding random things to my order which delayed the shipping time... >_< But it's finally here!!
I got something from their Dagan Ronpa collaboration series and it came with a free clear file and post card! I thought purple was the best colorway and it was the first to sell out, so I think I got lucky! >_< CDJapan also carries Listen Flavor stuff but I don't think they had this collaboration series. The shirt was thinner than I thought but the material and fit is very nice! The print is very cute and there's also something printed on the back too. I definitely want to own more stuff by Listen Flavor in the future! ^_^
Next is the the item I reserved in October last year: Wish Me Mell's Tea Time salopette set! It was totally worth the wait, this piece is gorgeous in real life! Five years ago I would have thought "this is way too much pink for me" but no way, now! Excuse the poor lighting...>_< I liked pink best out of the four colorways, although the melon green looked really nice, too. Wish Me Mell is a Sanario character that's a cute little bunny... I don't know much about it to be honest, but once I saw the print with all the macarons and tea cups and everything, I was sold! Angelic Pretty also released a whole bunch of other Wish Me Mell items as part of their collaboration. The dresses only came in a JSK set or a salopette set, and I went with the salopette. I guess you could say it's like a romper but with a dress?? I went with the salopette mostly because it was cheaper, and I hated the bonnet that came with the JSK set..I've never owned a salopette before and thought it might be too big on me but it's actually kind of short! O_O
Close up of the print. The lace has a whipped cream design on it. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
The dress has adjustable shoulder straps, lining, built in tulle, detachable ribbons, side zip and pockets.
The dress has adjustable shoulder straps, lining, built in tulle, detachable ribbons, side zip and pockets.
Close up of the matching head bow... isn't it adorable? Haha... this set would be perfect for an Easter bunny themed coord. The bunny ears are removable, so you can wear the bow normally, too. ^_^ It has pretty pink pearls attached to it.
I also got the matching ring from mbok, but sadly I paid a much higher price for it because I forgot to check the AP Japanese website first. They still had it in stock! >_< Anyway, the ring was smaller than I thought but it's super cute!! Beside it is another AP ring from their Honey Cake series!
I decided to get the Toy March socks from the special set brown color to go with my skirt. Now I'm starting to think I want the JSK too, even though I initially hated how Toy March looked in the brown colorway! Beside it is the Honey Cake socks in mint. Not sure why the size difference, maybe they shrunk a bit in the wash? You must be wondering, why all the Honey Cake stuff?
Well... I still can't believe it, but I saw this dress up for auction and I managed to grab it at an amazing price, second hand. It looks like new, and the previous owner even included the ring and socks above for free! O_O It's the one piece in the mint colorway, and although I really wanted the JSK in the yellow colorway, I love this print so much and since I'm a huge fan of mint anyways, I jumped for it. I'm so glad I did because this is probably my favourite print from AP of all time, second to Toy March. This series seems to be really popular still, and always disappears really fast even on the second hand market. Can't blame them though... the pancakes and waffles border print, and the way the red and blue adds a retro feel to the print, it's just super cute to me!
This is my first one piece from AP and it fits well. It has a fully shirred back, lining, built in tulle, removable neck ties, removable waist ties, and pockets. I realized only recently that my Toy March skirt had pockets and built in tulle as well, as did my friend's AP dress... I'm still a newbie to this but I'm assuming all AP dresses have built in tulle and pockets??? o.o
Close up of the front of the dress. The front bow is not removable.
I still can't believe I own this print, haha.... I was lusting after it for the longest time! xD;;
Okay. Time to go on lolita hiatus now and start wearing and stop buying!
Okay. Time to go on lolita hiatus now and start wearing and stop buying!
Thanks for reading! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

No comments:
Post a Comment