Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Nendoroid Eren Yeager

My Eren Yeager Nendoroid arrived during my exam week so now that I'm finally done with finals, I can have a chance to examine it!! I was debating whether or not to sell him... but in the end I've decided to keep him! He's the protagonist of the popular manga/anime series Attack On Titan. Also my first Nendoroid, a special sort of chibi action figure created by Good Smile Company. I ordered him from Amiami but the pre-order took 6 months!! Such a long wait... I pre-ordered the Levi one too so I'll get him in June!

















"What do you mean you've been too busy to blog??!"

Nendoroids are pretty fun to play with... they come with faceplates and optional parts so you can change up their looks to recreate your favourite scenes from the anime. I love Eren's angry face best!













I originally wanted this Nendoroid as a prop for taking photos of the titan plushies I make, but he was kind of bigger than I thought! Oh well...  I decided to snap a few photos anyway with the two plushies that I was recently commissioned.












The titan that ate Eren's mom! D:












Take that, titans!!













Here's how you change the faceplate, by removing the front part of his hair. His hands, arms and legs can be switched out too. I didn't take a photo of the box but it looked pretty boring in my opinion... even the bootleg version of the boxes look nicer, haha. But what's inside is all that matters I guess :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment