Hello everyone! This was what I had mentioned in my last post and I am excited to share this news here on my blog! For the first time outside Canada, you will have a chance to buy my crafts in person in an actual store! Planet Cute is a pop-up shop in NYC open for the month of June, selling cute handmade artisan wares! It has always been a dream of mine to have my things in a physical shop so I was so happy to be able to participate in this project. There are so many talented artists making cute things taking part and I wish I lived in New York myself so I could see this amazing store in person! I sent in a few of my brooches, bracelets and other cute accessories that are part of my new summer collection. Please go check it out if you are in the Brooklyn, NYC area and be sure to like their Facebook page & join the social media!
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment