Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Update!

Finally I have time to write up a decent blog post!

I hope you all had a happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving last weekend! Mine was uneventful, but I spent most of my time crafting and catching up on Korean dramas :')
 Been also catching up on sleep...
I made some new Halloween things (super late I know...) that I shipped off to Planet Cute so they should be available in store right now!! I sent quite a bit of things there this time for my October shipment since my Etsy store is kinda dead recently. Which is a good thing I guess since I don't have much time to process orders in between work... But I did save some new items which I will be updating soon!
I also added some new pieces to my lolita wardrobe!! Impulse buys, mostly because I have so much trouble hunting down my dream dresses :( ... Can't wait to wear everything though!
My room walls are a pale, pinkish coral color now! ~ I like it much better than the lavender color I had before. It's been about 10 years since my room was last painted so the change is nice and refreshing! I went with this color because it really makes my room a lot brighter and helps for photos. Also because this shade was called "Abalone", one of my favourite seafoods, so how could I not??!
 I hoarded some more Yowapeda merch... My Manami shrine is growing however it's not as big as my Kuroko one... Still on the hunt for more small items like gachas and badges. I keep seeing such nice ita bags on Facebook... I wonder if I can make one as nice too!
 I received my Rin Matsuoka figure in the mail a couple weeks ago! It's my first figure in many, many years. I don't really collect figures but I just had to have him since I love the character and his pose. He's my first 1/8 figure and I was really stunned at how beautiful he was when I first opened the package.
 I am kind of thinking of displaying him in his box like this, haha... because the box itself is quite lovely. I didn't order Haru or Makoto the first time around, but I ordered Makoto on re-release so he should be arriving next year. I was just hoping for Rin and Sousuke but I really do love Makoto. I ship MakoHaru of course but I just didn't like Haru enough to get him too (sorry!!)
 I love his expression... it's so snarky and haughty and captures Rin perfectly!! I would really like to collect more figures since I do have the space on top of my desk, but finding out how to make some kind of display case is gonna be a project on its own since I'd hate for them to be covered in dust... >_<

Well, that's all for this post! Until next time, thanks for reading~!





1 comment:

  1. Omg, I forgot how many daikons you have, so cute! (And I love how the Titan is just creeping behind them; is that the one signed by Mikasa's seiyuu?)

    Awesome Rin figure. Even though they're so pretty, I can never collect anything due to the upkeep. I'd be too lazy to dust/clean or figure out some sort of glass display case.

    Catching up on crafting, k-dramas, and sleep sounds like a holiday well spent! I went home to montreal for the few days, and also had to interview a conservator for my research project, and then vote (which took longer than expected), so it wasn't very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete