Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

AN 2017 Preview

Since I've been posting a few WIP shots of my sweat shopping progress for this year's Anime North on my Instagram feed, I decided to do a post about it here as well. (It's funny, this was kind of the reason I started this blog - to post pics of my WIP for AN.) This year I kind of went all out and tried to make as many things as possible (to make up for last year, haha!) I still have more things planned... but no time!


I didn't make as many katamari things this year. I revisited some Adventure Time plus some new additions and original things.


I am especially proud of these cheese cake earrings. I finally got some new watercolors (!!!) The weather hasn't been so great lately, lots of rain and flooding and no natural sunlight for photos... but I thought, screw it. My desk lamp will have to do.


Something I haven't made in a while. I love making charms, even though they aren't popular and nobody hangs stuff on their phones anymore. I still love them. I remade some Animal Crossing ones (since I finally play the game now!! but instead of making my villagers, I remade the popular NPCs... and Celeste who I haven't made before. I got bored of this game rather quick but it's cute)


I am still in the process of finishing Pokemon Moon. It's my first Pokemon game. I collected the cards when I was little but never played any of the games. Pokemon Moon is so cute...(lack of words to describe it) I was debating whether or not to make any Pokemon charms. I really wanted to, but thought that they would be overlooked since probably everyone will be making them... in the end I made them anyway!


 I made a few more other random Pokemon (yes, that is Alolan Dugtrio in the back). Ones that are cute and don't have a lot of appendages sticking out, preferably, haha.

 
I made new packaging for my AC charms but perhaps I'll take a photo of them at the con itself. Until then... see you at Anime North!!

No comments:

Post a Comment