Very cute bunny chairs and decor. Dazzling Cafe is a Taiwan-based franchise and they currently have two locations in Toronto... I plan to try their Markham location some time.
FYI... It's actually pretty awkward trying to take a photo of yourself having bunny ears while sitting on the chairs because the chairs aren't tall enough so you'd have to slide down in your seat to make them line up with your head...hahah. But nonetheless the chairs were wide and comfy and perfect for floofy petticoats! I think this place is great for lolita fashion meets.
Kim's passion fruit slush. They have hot and cold drinks. I ordered a rose lychee soda but to my disappointment it just tasted like Calpico with a tiny hint of lychee... and I think I paid around $7 for it. Next time I'll just stick with water...
Despite this place being known for their dessert toasts and waffles, they do offer savoury foods as well. As it was around lunch time and I hadn't eaten yet, I ordered the bacon & egg spaghetti. It was not bad but for most people it would be a tad pricey for the small portion size. If I didn't have the drink I could've maybe split a dessert with someone.
Kim ordered the chicken waffles and gave me a bite to try since I was curious. There are of course tons of better chicken waffle places but I'm surprised they have it on their menu here.
The other girls all got desserts and they really are a meal on its own! Here is Patty's strawberry ice cream waffle. Their toasts look very good too as a lot of people were ordering them. Next time I shall try their desserts!
Overall - it's a tad pricey for the portion size but I guess the extra cost goes into the cute decor. The service was also good - our food came quickly, they split our bills without mix ups and we didn't feel rushed at all. Definitely a nice place to sit and chill and stuff your face with desserts. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment