It's been a while, but I've finally moved in and settled somewhat at Fred's place. Finally somewhat fulfilled my dream of having my own office and my own closet... I say somewhat cause I have to share it with Fred, lol. I'm forever envious of all the girls who have such cute aesthetic workspaces... sadly my tastes are so random and I can't be bothered spending money for cute aesthetic stuff to put it all together... and plus most of my figures are still at my parent's place so my desk is rather empty looking right now... but it's much more spacious than before I gotta say!
I finally can fit two monitors!! I got too used to two monitors at work and now it really helps if I need to craft something and need to look at a reference online. Speaking of crafting, this desk is great for crafting cause of the space but now I'm feeling soo lazy... I was so excited to craft with this bigger space before but now ... let's see lol.
I have yet to take pics of my wardrobe but... we'll get there. Even this workspace I feel is forever a work in progress... Lolita fashion + dolls really take up a lot of space, I'm not even kidding...
We also went to Blue Mountain again and rented out a cottage with a close group of friends. It was like Yeti Con all over again, except without the con. The cottage was really spacious because it was for 20 people and we had half the amount, but a bunch of mishaps happened that made the stay itself not so great. But the hanging out together part and going out together part was what made it so worthwhile. It was so nice to see everyone again after a year. It was the first time I actually enjoyed a beach excursion too, normally I don't like the beach much cause I don't enjoy being under the sun but we managed to get a nice spot in the shade and just chilled for a bit. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.Fred & I also made breakfast for the crew for all the mornings and we decided to bring my waffle maker and try out this new waffle recipe. It turned out really good if I do say so myself!! They were really soft and fluffy and not cakey and hard to eat. I really wanna make these again sometime! I got that waffle maker from my old work place using the points I accumulated and it was the best thing I got from that job, ever!Overall I really needed this mini vacation and I learned a lot if we were ever to do this again in the future. Time to get back into crafting and enjoying what's left of summer! Autumn is my favourite season though and I have my wedding soon so I'll have that to post about in the future, I guess... though with the whole pandemic situation, relatives and friends from out of province are cancelling on us and even though it's really disappointing, I can't blame them. But a part of me thinks that they're just using the pandemic as an excuse because they never wanted to come in the first place. I'm trying not to think like that but it's really hard. That's why I haven't really blogged at all about my wedding even though it's less than 3 months away. Whatever happens, happens, I guess.
Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment