Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cinderella Afternoon Tea @ My Cup of Tea Dessert

Finally on my leave now so I'm taking the chance to catch up on blog posts before baby comes... earlier in  the month I went to have afternoon tea with a few friends dressed in lolita at My Cup of Tea Dessert in Richmond Hill. They had a really cute Cinderella theme going on this month and they always change up the theme every so often. I think we've had tea here at least 3 times?? The prices are reasonable and the owner is nice and lets us take as many photos as we want after we're done.

Tiff and Patty had these really cute rose latte drinks perfect for Valentine's Day coming up!

I really enjoy their savoury items in the tea set. The Montreal smoked meat slider was really tasty! I ordered houjicha to go with it.

Of course, the savoury items had a lot of carbs already and I didn't want to overdo it so I took all the scones and desserts home. They sure looked pretty though! The scones were actually really yummy after warming them up in the microwave the next day!

They always do different themed desserts to go with the tea sets!

Each person got 3 savoury items, 2 scones with jam and 3 desserts with your choice of drink.

Shoe pic!! Only very few dresses fit me now... mostly just the high waist ones. So I went with AP's Melody Toys and wore yellow things with it cause I don't think I had a pic of my outfit coorded like that before.. I used to think that dresses with an empire waist made me look pregnant... well now that I'm actually pregnant I guess it's okay? Haha..

No petticoat either but I guess it doesn't matter cause my baby bump lifts up the front of the skirt a little, though you can't really tell lol. They had a cute setup with a bear and Cinderella's glass slippers for photos. 
And lastly, a group pic! It was definitely nice to go out and have tea since I likely wasn't going to do anything on my birthday since I'll be working, and it felt nice to dress up again after a while. I really wonder when I'll have time to do this next... but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment