
So I read the other day that McGill University has their own Quidditch team. I'm not kidding, read it for yourself. Oh, and if you don't know what Quidditch is... shame on you. D:
Reading about Quidditch in real life made me smile... and if U of T had their own Quidditch team (which they should!) I would totally join. I bet I wouldn't be able to stop making Harry Potter jokes and quoting from it while playing... But that's what makes it fun. XD
Also, I really want to buy some random stuff online right now through a US site because the Canadian dollar is almost on par with the USD. Anyone want to go on a road trip to the states with me? XD
Sigh... I seriously couldn't stay awake today. I blame it on not eating anything sweet for the entire morning... Did you know that 50% of the entire body's glucose is taken up by the brain? It's true. It was a question on my exam today, lol.
Eat lots of sugar! :D
Peace.

I am going to McGill now.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Totally buying stuff online at the moment too haha.