Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The World's Worst & Best Lovers


Right, I was reading the Star again and came across this article.
I'm going to completely ignore what it says though, because it doesn't pertain to me and I'm really just too busy sniggering at the Hetalia relatedness that it provokes. :D

According to the article, the World's Worst Lovers are the men of Germany (too smelly) - followed by:
2. England (too lazy)
3. Sweden (too quick)
4. Holland (too dominating)
5. America (too rough)
6. Greece (too soppy)
7. Wales (too selfish)
8. Scotland (too loud)
9. Turkey (too sweaty)
10. Russia (too hairy)

All this is very LOLz worthy indeed. And true, in Hetalia terms. Poor Ludwig...

Now the best lovers, Canada ranks as 10th, along with Spain, Brazil, Italy, France, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Denmark (though it doesn't say what order the other countries are, I assume it's from Spain at 9th to Denmark as the 1st? idk) :D

Oh I can just imagine the hoards of fan-fiction one can conjure up from this... I'll be waiting. :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment