I know the flu hype has died down. Funny, I was so paranoid about it but somehow nothing happened to me at all. They have the vaccine at my school now... but I just don't want to bother with it anymore...
Even so, my mom came back from the states with 5 bottles of hand sanitizer from Bath&Body Works.. (guess which one I'd already been using before xP)
Not sure how good they are at killing harmful germs, but they do smell very nice... all except the pomegranate one, bleh. I arranged them all to make a rainbow :D I tend to like taking picture of coloured things arranged in a rainbow sequence:
H20 display I took a picture of... about a year ago, maybe? So colourful, and I love the simplistic designs. I've always wanted to try their products, but very few people I know actually use this brand...
My mom got me a Lambie bathrobe from Bath&Body Works (I loved their Lambie stuff from last year, I'm glad it's back) and said that that was my Christmas present, lol... there goes the surprise. I heard the first Christmas carol on the radio this morning. Oh yes, it's coming, alright.

No comments:
Post a Comment