I went to Smart Maple today (haven't been there in a while) and I realized how much I missed the place, sigh... so many cute things. =3=
So I couldn't resist and bought this random-looking pen... that's supposed to be a rip-off of Head & Shoulders shampoo (lol I love these cheesy rip-off thingies)
Yeah, this is how it's a pen; you twist the top off. I had to ask the sales girl how it actually worked because at first I pulled at the top and I was afraid of breaking it... xD Really, this is why I only get clicky pens/pens without caps now - I tend to fidget and end up either losing the pen lid/cap or breaking it somehow. I just had to get that pen to add to my mini collection of cute/random writing tools (that I keep in my Banao pencil case and use only on special occasions o3o~)
My funky mechanical pencil/pen collection... (I actually forgot I had taken this picture... so I dug it up now to post it)
The oldest pencil there is 6 years old, the strawberry one I think... Sigh, I remember I wanted to get one that had a little fork attached to it (yes I go for the ones with mini stuff attached to them) but the store that sold them is long gone now, haha... There's TONS of cute pencils/pens out there... but these are special to me. :)
The shrimp chips one is my favourite... it has actual mini shrimp chips inside the little plastic baggie... T3T~
And while I was also looking through my old pictures folder, this came up, LOL... an unfinished CG of a sexy demon man - APPARENTLY that was what I was going for???! XDD

So here he is~ xD
I think I drew this last year...
Yeah, I don't I'll ever finish it though...lol CGing (with clean tablet-drawn lines and everything) takes me FOREVER...
Now.
*takes a deep breath*
I just need get something off my chest... kinda, but I'm not sure how to say it. I just know that: I'm sick of listening to those people who say they don't know anything, who say that they "didn't study at all", yet come out of the exam afterwards with a big smile on their face and say things like, "if I get an 80, I'm happy".
And I'm also sick of listening to smart people who think they know everything, teach you something, and then the next day, say that everything that they'd taught/said before was all WRONG.
And I'm sick of people who enjoy BUYING other people's friendship.
I need to learn how to NOT take everything to heart.
I'm so gullible that I got involved in this multi-level marketing/pyramid scheme type thing, but good thing no actual money was involved. OTL... pyramid scheming was even shown in Welcome to the N.H.K.!!!! Why don't I pay more attention to the stuff I see in anime??!?1 Important stuff. Maybe I should've taken at least ONE business course.... fml.
I don't know anything.
Man, this post is so random and all over the place. >_>
/rant

awwwwwww whats with ur rant... i feel similar too T T.. except the pyramid scam part... talk to me online!!!!
ReplyDeleteI WANNA STEAL ALL YOUR PENCILS ALSKDJFAKLFJ HEY LOOK I GOT A BLOGSPOT TOO BUT IT'S LIKE EMPTYYY NOW I CAN FOLLOW YOUUU
ReplyDelete