So I went on and visited Kidult again (which is becoming my favourite store there now, lol) and got some more Moyashimon gashapon... seriously, I love gashapon - I would go crazy (and go broke) if I were to go to the stores in Akihabara...
Stickers as gashapon is new to me, so I decided to get one. Two popped out instead, though - yay! :D
The info slip that comes with each pair of microbe stickers. I wanted the green one... or the yogurti one. Or the rare Surstromming one!! But I'm glad I got the oryzae at least:
I love stickers. Especially 3D ones like these. They're so SQUISHY!!! XD
The clear circular piece of plastic is supposed to resemble a petri dish or microscope slide, I suppose? These all have real microbe names... I think the pink one is E.Coli or something (actually I find it rather creepy but its head is so squishable..) and the two yellow ones are yeasts... dunno what the purple/green one is, though... it's creepy too...
Now, where to stick them??!!! :D
I thought of my window. But we're getting new windows tomorrow. I spent most of yesterday moving my things to the other side of my already very small/cramped room:
And I think I discovered some mould or... something lurking in the corner of my room. :( Real microbes!!
Maybe I'll decorate my laptop with microbes instead, lol... hmm, the possibilities...

No comments:
Post a Comment