So today, I finally got around to putting my Luts event head on Kaede's body. The fit is actually quite nice. The resin match is okay, but not that great. It's only temporary since I plan to get another separate body in the future anyway, I just wanted to see how it looks... the head is really huge (wide) whereas Kaede's is thinner, I think that was why I thought his head appeared longer somehow...
I've also decided to name this guy 'Linus'... for no apparent reason other than the fact that I think it sounds nice. I've changed the name like...3 times now?? Hopefully I'll stick with it this time. It's a lot easier to name a full doll than just a head since I get to see its 'character' more... uh, I don't know what I'm talking about. >_>
I don't know why my dolls are all so girly-looking either... orz. For some reason I haven't found the right handsome/manly looking (and not mean or scary-looking manly..) doll to add to my collection, lol. That, or they're way out of my range, like Volks Minoru Kamimura for example... :> I'm starting to get tired of Luts sculpts but ironically the next doll I want to get after obtaining bodies is a Delf El. I was very close to getting a LittleFee Shiwoo too a while ago, to be Myle's playmate but in the end, I didn't know if I wanted another tiny :'> Well, I promised myself not to make any more big impulse buys but it's nice thinking about the possibilities... sort of? .__.

No comments:
Post a Comment