Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Blues

Fufufu... I took Myles out into the snow today for the first time, to take some pictures :D

Poor thing... he was wearing so much stuff, he couldn't pose very well. xD;; The yellow sweater was made by my grandma. I received gifts from the Blue Swap yesterday (last time the colour was red) sent by Harpy & her Kaitlin from the UK! The hat & backpack were made by her and fit so nicely!! She also sent the sled and bunny so I thought it'd be perfect to take some pics outside for a change.


I stuffed one of Myles' rabbit toys in the bag. :D


Back inside... to play with the rest of the gifts. A green car, some blue candies and a perfect box to store his toys in. Thank you so much Harpy!! (≧∇≦)/

The next Swap colour is green!! But it won't be happening until much later... ( ̄ー ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment