Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Post stalking

I think I've reached a point in the hobby where I get overly anxious when a doll is about to arrive... and it's not even my doll(s)! >_<

I thought there would be no mail today because of the make up holiday but I found a package in my mailbox. It was the wintery clothes I got for Myles earlier last month:


How odd, I never received an envelope like this before. It reminds me of an over-sized juice packet...


The clothes were a lot bigger than I anticipated. :T More pics on my flickr since Blogger likes to de-rotate my photos for some reason... (but my pictures didn't come out so good anyway)

I also had a dream that my doll arrived, but it was not the one I ordered; it was another one that was on my wish list. -.- I'm currently on calendar day 37; that was how long it took Mishka to ship. The more I see other people's box openings and arrivals, the more jealous I get. Especially if it includes a sculpt on my wish list. I guess my dream doll right now is Volks F-38. So friggin gorgeous~ *^*!! It's also funny how the first bjds I saw were Ducan, Shall, Ivan & Kirill from Dream of Doll... but now I don't want any of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment