The hardest part was deciding which doll to bring! x) I don't have a carrying case yet so I figured the easiest and safest option was Myles because he's the smallest. Even so, it was pretty fiddly wrapping him in a towel orz;;; He wasn't damaged, but I definitely want to get a proper case/pouch next time. The next hardest thing was deciding what outfit combo Myles was going to wear. I think I got him too many outfits lol >>;; I wanted to bring him in his duckie suit but I was afraid it'd get dirty, so I settled on something else.
I don't know how I missed my bus yet still ended up being 30 minutes early... -_-||
It was my first time at Cafe Maxim. They had a lot of nice cakes:
...but I didn't order any because I was too full from my meal and I just didn't feel like eating it anymore. :(
I ordered a club sandwich with fries.
My friend's strawberry shortcake.
There were 4 of us in total, and to my surprise, the staff let us take over half of another table (well, more like we took it anyway lol) We got a lot of curious looks and kind comments, very different from the reception I received at Anime North, that's for sure. ^^;
There was this huuge fish... I had to take a pic of Myles in front of the tank. XD
Myles meets a new friend, a limited BlueFairy Tommy. His skin is such a lovely colour! He posed really well too, because he was hot-glue sueded. It makes me want to suede Louis as well since his arms are really floppy...
More friends! Zephyria (left) and Ventus (right) are Volks MSDs, both belonging to Machiko (the little chicken was hers too, I want one for Myles!)
We decided to split and meet up at Pacific Mall. However, Machiko & I went on a little detour and we went back to her place first. I got to check out her amazing room and batcave basement.
Look at her plushie collection... omg *^* Three pea pods!! This pod was from Japan. The Japanese peas come attached!!!
Pmall was really crowded and busy. I ended up getting another set of Re-Ment... haha ><;;;
I like this set, though. It has a tray and spoon... utensils are nice. I don't know what the food is, though. Looks like bibimbap to me lol...
This was my first ever doll meetup and it was a blast, to say the least! I hope to have more fun meetups like this in the future!! =D

Hehe Peas! It's Tiff btw...:D lurking on your blog....bwahaha
ReplyDeletestalker D:
ReplyDelete