
So yes, this is what those chickies in my last post were for! You can't see them so well, more crappy pics on my flickr. I'm gonna do a re-take outside once the grass is all tall and green (which probably won't be happening for months), but I had to show off the cute duckie costume I got for Myles. :> I couldn't resist and ordered from Volks, even though I had to pay an arm and a leg for shipping. I ordered some materials to do faceups as well (another reason why I'm hoping spring will come faster)!

I seriously never wanna take him out of this outfit. =A=
I also got a toothbrush-like styling tool. It works wonders styling the crazy j-rocker-like wig I have for my other doll:

Mishka in his other look. I realized I rarely used the two extra option hand parts I got with him... orz. They're awesome for photostories, but lately I haven't had the time to do a proper one. They make shots somewhat more interesting, so there. XD
And something entirely random, a friend recommended a series called Kuragehime/Princess Jellyfish. Instant love--it reminds me of Welcome to the N.H.K! and Arakawa Under The Bridge at the same time. I'm starting to get obsessed with jellyfish characters now (ever since I saw the jellyfish demigod from GaiaOnline's summer event) cuz they're so darn cute and weird and squishy... lol.

This is a jellyfish in the anime. I want this plushie T_T KURARARA!!!!

Didn't Baby the stars shine bright make a series of dresses inspired by this anime? Lol.
ReplyDeleteReally? :O I don't remember!
ReplyDelete