Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

TYL Myles & Yukio

In the anime/manga Kateikyo Hitman Reborn!, for one of the plot arcs the characters had a time-skip and everything was set in the future. So I randomly had the idea of drawing my dolls how they would look twenty years later (as opposed to ten years later, as in the KHR series)

This is one of the rare occasions were I submit drawings lol... I still draw, though it's hard finding time to do so. And plus, since I stated that my dolls have no pre-existing 'character' to speak of, I thought it'd help me make a character for them. :D

First is of course Myles (my Honey Delf Taffy)


(ahem ignore the little chibi drawings on the side lol)
I would picture Myles to be one of those "cold beauty" tsundere types when he 'grows up' (I guess theoretically speaking my dolls look like they're about 5~6 years of age right now). And, in a nutshell, because with just this single drawing my BL-fangirl mode switches on and a bunch of facts come out:
  • He is popular with the girls... only to realize in high school that he is attracted to the same sex
  • Due to being turned down by an upperclassman in his junior year, he is traumatized and thus never takes the initiative in relationships due to fear of getting hurt
  • He is quite frail/sickly (he is a bit anemic)
  • He is half British, took his father's last name and his family moved around a lot
  • He graduated with a degree in English literature and classical studies... and currently works part-time in a bookstore and volunteers at a library
  • He is working on his Masters, and aspires to be a high profile novel editor someday, or editor-in-chief of some high profile magazine
  • He has an older sister....

Next is Yukio (my Yo-SD Puff)

I imagine Yukio to be the opposite of Myles, a really friendly, and happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He loses most of his baby fat as he gets older and becomes quite handsome..!
(I named him after Yukio Okumura from Ao no Exorcist, though he does not resemble the character personality-wise. He is supposed to have glasses but... they aren't here yet ><)
  • Yukio grew up in the suburbs (um somewhere near Tokyo??) with his parents, he is an only child
  • His mother runs a small bakery, his father is a technician
  • He wears glasses but thinks that they make him look too serious, so he switches to contacts often
  • He studied marketing and international business in university
  • He is popular with guys and girls, and doesn't discriminate when it comes to gender
  • He is good at sports, particularly soccer and high-jump
  • He loves animals
  • He now works as a department manager at a computer software company

...Is this not a stereotypical BL story/comic just WAITING to happen???? XD Haha, honestly I guess I should stop procrastinating. But this was fun... Maybe Mishka and Kaede will come next. And speaking of Mishka, I put him back into his cat look and made good use of the option hand parts!! But he doesn't look too pleased..

The random butterfly pattern sheets are from Costco (they are actually labeled as "for kids" haha) that happened to match the colour of my walls quite closely. o.o Lavender overload...

Kaede will have his own photoshoot, in due timeee... usually it's difficult for me to try to do a complex shoot involving one or more SDs by myself because in Kaede's case, he is hard to pose. So while I am taking the pic, I need someone there to make sure he doesn't fall >_< (many dolls have fallen in mid-photo... so far none have been damaged, luckily)

Anyway, I hope this post was enjoyable to read. I myself was laughing when I type those facts... --"

3 comments:

  1. Why does adult Myles and Yukio looks like a very delicious yummy fabulous pair of *ahem* yaoi pair LOL ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. So cute. Can I request a TYL for Koga when you're done with Mishka and Kaede? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Galileo: 'Cause thats just how my brain likes to work LOL orz;;

    @Kim: Ofc :D

    ReplyDelete