Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Snacks

October is so borringgg (save for Halloween) and I'm dying of wait for my group orders!! >_< Here's a food/snack post since I feel like I haven't posted anything about candy in a while lol.

Hauled some snacks the other day cause my snack cupboard was empty and I just wanted some sweets to bring with me to my night class. I wanted something chewy, so between marshmallows and gummies, I chose the fruit gummies that I always liked. The Sanrio bag of candy looked cute... and I swear I saw the exact same thing being sold in the Japan exhibit at Epcot.

I also can't live without chocolate, so I got a block of Ritter Sport. I blogged about the Alpine milk chocolate flavour before but this time I was feeling adventurous so I decided to try Praline :P And lastly... the Pocky - the flavours looked interesting...?

2 comments:

  1. Ritter Sport Neopolitan Wafer. (It's in an orange packaging).

    It's life-altering!! *____*"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt see any orange, but I'll keep a lookout next time :)

    ReplyDelete