Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Visiting

I went to visit my friend Kim and see her new doll today. Sadly it wasn't really a doll party because I was lazy and only brought Kaede with me. I don't have a carrying case for him so I just carried him in my arms and walked out onto the street >_> luckily it was close by! It was so chilly and windy today too.


I left Yuki and Myles at home, I put them on my shelf now ... chillin' with my Arthur/England plush :P


This is Kim's most recent addition to her bjd family, a Crobidoll Limited Edition Forgotten Lance. He is an 'E-Line', meaning Yo-SD size. The bodies are even very similar to the Volks Yo-SD bodies, in the way of posing (elbows and knees are single jointed) and the way their hands are sculpted. The only difference is that the Crobi body has an extra thigh joint that doesn't appear to serve much purpose. That, and the body is also gender neutral.


His name is Koga. His resin colour is called 'Cookie Cream'; this makes him different from the other E-Line Lance that Crobi released as a LE before. Usually this resin colour is restricted to LEs and one-offs... I'm glad I get to see it in real life!

I tried to take a comparison shot with Kaede but it looks way too washed out. :( I don't know why people seem to go crazy over this colour... but it is unique and hard to describe. I thought it'd be gray but it doesn't look that way at all. It's like a creamy pale flesh tone with maybe a hint of a very dusty warm-toned gray mixed in. It doesn't necessarily look like a dead colour... maybe good for a ghost though? ;)

Next I went crazy with taking photos of Kim's figures, particularly the Togainu no Chi One Coin Gakuen set that I'm sure you know I'm way too attached to, haha... well, only Keisuke and Akira. ^^;;;

Kurosuke meets Keisuke!


Kurosukeee... :B


Akira is floating in coffee..

Hrmm so of course I had to take photos of my Kaede and Kim's Super Senior Delf Avalanche (named Hajime) together... :3

Surprisingly they look the same size (Kaede actually looks kinda fat here.. o_o) even though Hajime is taller than Kaede by like 10cms... guess he just has ridiculously long legs lol

Omake:

Miscommunication happens even in the doll world... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment