Here is a random size comparison of my dolls. One of my close friends used to think that these dolls were creepy but now she says they've grown on her [after seeing how you could pose them and dress them up and stuff]. But she still thinks that anything larger than 30cm would be way too big... xD
That's what I thought too. That was why I started with Myles (not pictured) and because they're also easier on the wallet. :P
But there is just something about larger dolls, not to mention they have the coolest clothing!! ><

SO I was browsing Soom again since they release dolls every month and I like looking at them. ('Cause even though I'm not a fan of fantasy dolls, they are pretty to look at...) And I saw this resin guy, I was like... O_O It's kind of amusing on the forum thread how people are all "ARGH!! Damn Soom, WHYY!! *sobs in corner*" ... It's nice to know I'm not alone. ^_^"
Then I think about the Lami incident (lol...) but for some reason I still want to give Soom another chance since they seem to do a better job on their bigger dolls... (Ahem, this is not good)

Here is a blank pic of the Phonolus heads I yoinked from the discussion thread. I was disappointed that the human head had the sleepy eyes, usually it's the fantasy head that has them. If I could somehow chop off those ears!! ...But then they kinda grew on me. o_o Actually, the more I look at this beautifully sculpted man-creature the more I like it, rofl... OTL;;;;
My excuse this time is that Phonolus is essentially the combination of my most wanted beefcakes: Iplehouse Arvid & Soom Idealian Hyperon Dhampir. I did say that I don't like dolls larger than Kaede's size. However, I'm getting tired of seeing all these scrawny, emaciated bishie-type dolls that I wouldn't mind getting something more... beefy? *_* LOL this makes me sound like a total pervert now, doesn't it.... It's fine, since most of my friends who know about my hobby probably think I'm a creeper anyway... -__-""
I think a remedy would be to distance myself and think about this for a while. In my last installment of rantings, I said I wanted Luts' new LE Kid Delf... well, turns out I don't want him anymore, haha. I'm still stuck on the girl version of Darae!!! I shall get my girl... someday. Gotta stick to the PLAN! (sorta...?!)

Lol, don't worry, at least i don't think your a pervert XD I'm probably a bigger pervert then you cause I already ordered Zinc, especially if i can my hands on getting the damaged Akira figure........
ReplyDelete