Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Twine Birds + Happy Halloween!

During the summer my friend Connie of Twine Birds notified me that I had won a random draw for a pair of her handmade polymer clay earrings ^^ It was quite a surprise! I had a choice of earrings but I noticed she made some miniature pistachio macaron ones so I picked those :D (and also because I recently attempted to make some pistachio macarons myself, haha)


They arrived earlier in the week but I haven't had time to post them until now >< They are super adorable and come in such beautiful packaging that I feel bad for ruining it! I don't have my ears pierced yet though I've been telling myself to go and get them re-pierced orz|||
Thank you Connie for the lovely gift :)

If you are interested in her works please visit her Etsy shop! I believe she is having a Halloween promotion right now and also a giveaway at 100 likes on her Facebook page, so do take advantage of those if you like free stuff! :) Speaking of Facebook pages... I know I'm rather slow at this social networking thing but I will eventually have a page up (and a giveaway too) myself. All in due time!

Sadly like every year I'm studying for midterms during Halloween. I'd love to dress up and go to a party some time. But in the mean time I dressed my little dolls up... in some fluffy kinda getup. At least they look warm..? =u= Myles looks like a soul-less ghost here, creepy... I guess that works? They are ready to go trick-or-treating together! (P.S. You have no idea how hard it was to pose them like this = =)



Omake - Cute but deadly: Myles the Killer Chicken


Happy Halloween ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment