Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Eye candy

I've wanted to post these for some time, but I forgot >< Back when I was hauling some Re-Ment, I came upon these old discontinued sets and thought they were soo cute. These were my favourites:


Stationery is so useful to have as props, especially for dolls, haha. It's just nice to have in the background. Lately I've been trying to find some nice backdrops to take some more interesting photos... and noticed my lack of props. x_x

Nerea Pozo's Dioramas
, by the way, are absolutely stunning... *__*

This is a discontinued Re-Ment Halloween set, I believe:

I'll just stare at these to make up for the fact that I can't make anything in time for Halloween myself. (I sold the last of my Halloween treats sets... I miss my eyeball cupcakes. ><)

I really like the toothbrush in this set:

Pictures are from ebay, but I don't remember the source.

It's almost November, which means a big update in my Etsy shop! I've decided to do monthly updates from now on (cause hopefully I will have time in December to make stuff) and make things in advance, since I don't have the time to do custom orders anymore. It will be my Angry Birds themed accessories, nothing new... but they will be properly unveiled! I hope people will like them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment