Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Coffee cups

A package arrived today! *_*


Somehow from the side Myles looks even funnier lol. He's still in his chicken outfit. Guess what he's being for Halloween?! XD;;


These are the miniature 1/3 scale coffee cups and mugs from Crobidoll that I ordered with a friend.


They are individually packaged and look really nice!! They look like actual display figures instead of just being doll props. They are parodied after Starbucks... which is funny, because I've never even drank anything from Starbucks before (I'm serious lol... I just don't drink coffee). But I like their signature logo a lot and decided they would be really cute for photoshoots (um, which I have yet to plan and put together...*cough*)


They are made out of PVC and come with a little stirring stick.


The lid is removable. The cup holder is just a piece of paper. I took it off but it's supposed to be glued on... oops.


Hmm somehow it looks a teensy bit big to me. Maybe Kaede's hands are on the small side...


I also got a brown mug, but it had some white speck on it!! >_< Interesting note, the boxes have "Made in China" written on them. Overall, not the absolute BEST quality product (considering the price! ><) but cute props to have, nonetheless.


And of course Myles has to have in on the action too. >_<;;;;



More props are in the mail and should be here shortly!! Thanks for reading. :D

5 comments:

  1. Yay! They're made from PVC? I didn't know. Nice packaging, might consider keeping the box >< How many cups did you order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what it said on the website..o.o I got two takeout cups and one brown mug for myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, glad to see owner pics of these, I've been curious since I saw them on Crobi's site.
    They look so cool! I don't think they're too big though, IRL a big takeout cup can be ridiculously big sometimes... One can't finish the drink before it's cold! XD So I think Kaede can enjoy his coffee without feeling awkward~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you have never had Starbucks....LOL
    But they are amusing, don't want to know how much you paid for them D:

    ReplyDelete