Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Black sheep, come home

A while ago I posted a rant about selling one of mini sized bjds, my Blue Fairy Louis. Well not surprisingly, he didn't sell. >_< So I decided to keep him, because I still loved the sculpt and I sent him off to get a new faceup in hopes that it might make me bond with this doll again. This was pretty much a last resort, since I've never thought about sending my doll's head away for a faceup! Kinda spur-of-the-moment, but I figured, why not?


I got Louis' head back today, just in time for the holidays. I sent it to cooij, a faceup artist in South Korea. I wanted it back before xmas, but after she said it'd take a month to do--so I wasn't expecting anything, but she managed to get him back to me! ~ ;-; I wanted his faceup to be a surprise, but she sent me WIP photos. Still, in real life I was just as blown away by her lovely work. *_* I just scribbled down a rough description so I was really worried, but he turned out exactly how I imaged him to be. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Thank you so much, cooij!!!


All wig'd and dressed properly! I couldn't resist getting this old Volks outfit, despite it being pink. (Funny thing also, his face was covered in sparkles ... but they don't pick up on camera from far away!)


Decided to change up his look a bit. I've always had the sad/sweet/fancy/innocent look in my mind when I first saw the Louis sculpt. I'm so glad I finally get to put him back together (literally, lol) ~ ;3;


Oh and for those curious... this is what Louis looked like before... Faceups are just not my thing! ><;;

4 comments:

  1. He's adorable, love his new look!
    Getting him redone now is almost like getting an extra x-mas gift for yourself~ X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ♥ I see some sparkles :D
    That outfit is just too cute and...pink! LOL Glad to see you happy with him though, I know you were a bit dishearted about him. Good Xmas present right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh sparkles! *___*

    Merry Christmas Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone ! :) It certainly is a nice present to get him back together finally! Merry Christmas~!

    ReplyDelete