We first ate at Manpuku (luckily this time I found it without any trouble, my friend took me there once and we got horribly lost ><) I was so glad to eat something warm & hot~! I wanted takoyaki but decided on a rice dish instead.
My curry-don with beef on top. It looks like a small portion but the bowl was deep and I was pretty disappointed with myself that I could only finish half, it was really yummy >__< I haven't been eating well the past week since I'm still adjusting to my new school schedule D:

This was Patty's interesting looking dish! (Forgot what it was called >_<)
After eating we went out into the food court area ('Village by the Grange') and I have to say it was a great place to take our dolls out and chat/take photos! There was great lighting, and no one seemed to give us any weird looks nor did anyone come by to tell us off.
Volks Dollfie Dreams together~
Tiff brought her tinies along too so we had a little resin party going, lol. Myles is photo-bombing and trying to be at the centre of attention as usual. His outfit arrived just in time, too! I have a thing for animal hats/outfits so I just had to get it when I saw it on Etsy >_< It arrived in a sort of juice packet type thing which was kinda amusing.

A photo of the girls standing together. Forgive me, I only know little concerning Dollfie Dreams.. >< I don't collect them but I actually saw a bunch of resin DD heads on SQ LABS and was a little tempted because they look so cute... but I have no idea about what bodies to get and stuff, must research first! >A<;;
A quick shot of the tinies' hands. Delilah (DollnDoll Heart Mo)'s hands are so dainty and small compared to the others :D
This was how Tiff packed her girls and I had to take a photo! Perfect fit! The bag is actually a makeup case! I wish I had one so I didn't have to lug my MSD sized carrier bag around all the time.
After much photo taking and socializing, I left for home before it got too dark. All in all the meetup went well and I'd love to go to another! :D More photos from the meet can be found on my Flickr~

My dish was the una-tama don (BBQ eel and egg, on rice, topped with lots of nori). The salad was... interesting >__>"
ReplyDeleteI've been itching to get an SQ-Labs head too. Let me know if you ever decide to make an order ^^ The SQ-Labs heads are compatible with all the Volks Dollfie Dream body types (mini dollfie dream, regular DD and the DD Dynamite).
I haven't gotten around to posting about the meet. *Lazy bum* @__@; LOL I don't know if Lancome still has that promotion going on with the makeup and case o_o LOL...Not sure if it was just for the holidays or not...but you can pass by one of the make up department counters and check out what they have. The case is really convenient :D
ReplyDeleteLOL @ the juice pack :D
@Patty: That sounds good D: And I'll definitely let you know ^^ I don't think I can resist very long LOL!
ReplyDelete@Machiko: I need to finish editing the photostory myself, no worries! It is..! I shall go check it out sometime :D