But alas school is starting again (I'm really dreading one of my courses already, can't be a good sign) and I've put away all my clay supplies. I've made whatever I could during my holiday (more spam of that on my Deviantart & tumblr, the latter of which is proving to be quite useful..) and stuffed my Etsy shop full of things for the new year. So... aside from that, I fiddle around with photography and Photoshop for the mean time :D

I'd been wanting these v-sign hand parts ever since they came with the LE Honey Delfs release and finally I could get them (just the hands!) I suppose these are late xmas gifts to my dolls, since I got an outfit for Louis, a watch for Kaede and an animal puppet for Yukio. Mishka got nothing though (maybe a lump of coal, haha)
Myles was tired after all the posing~
I didn't get any gifts from Luts even though I ordered during their event period, which leads me to think that they ran out. :{
Also... Luts' real skin white resin seems to be pinker than usual? But I guess even if that's not the case, Myles has yellowed, although you can only see a subtle difference under direct sunlight. I suppose it's natural since he's over two years old now..! o_o It's strange how I've only started collecting bjds for a short time yet I feel so at home in this hobby. It's taken up most of the time I used to spend drawing and watching anime, lol ;;
So much that, I'm planning to not even bother entering the Artist Alley for Anime North anymore and give a try at the Doll Market instead this year. I've already jumped the gun and pre-registered for the con though, cause of the attendance cap... but it's still a long while away so I have time to decide! ><

I will not regret not buying those hands. Mainly because it would have been a huge hassle to change my girl's hands to change them (@o@;)
ReplyDeleteLOOK AT YOU...PRE-REG ALREADY?? It's already open?? Gosh...I haven't pre-regged in ages. My friend mentioned to me about the cap and I had no clue what she was talking about (doesn't affect me since I'll be staff 8D). Whacha gonna sell at the Doll Market? :)
Dont worry..I understand. HDF hands arent as easy to change as Volks ones but still really manageable.
ReplyDeleteHaha I pre-regged this early a few years ago. XD;; I know it doesnt affect you ;) I dont know yet..! I'll figure that out later lol
Myles is so adorable! Poor Yukio is getting bullied! XD I like those hands too! But I sort of wish they had the pirates hands too XD
ReplyDeleteOmg I want that babyshiba phone strap *__* (but not on pink strap LOL)
ReplyDeleteAnd more Mishka... >__>"
ReplyDeleteAt least you could have got him some socks or something! LOL
Well no...it's mainly because the way Rosenlied's stringing is retarded that I can't be bothered to try to change them again. Took my sister and I 30 mins to change just ONE hand when she came to me. I was like sweating after the ordeal...LOL @__@;;
ReplyDeleteHaha yup...being Staff is godly :) Except I gotta be all maid-o LOL
@Galileo: Haha yup Myles is a bully alright! XD Omg I love the pointy hands that the little pirate girl came with! But I kinda dont want any more parts lol
ReplyDelete@Patty: Lol, I didnt have enough black straps to go around >< And actually I did get Mishka some socks...but its with another order that I probably wont get for some time lol D:
@Machiko: Yeah I know, you mentioned it before lol. I think I might reserve a sitting at the Maid Cafe with Jess since we missed it last year
Oh Myles looks soooo cute! XD Poor Yukio looks like he has given up and just lets Myles bully him lol
ReplyDeleteAlice - I sent you a msg on FB about a meetup next week :)
ReplyDelete