Finally finished these. Blinged up sundaes, anyone??! XD These are supposed to be necklace pendants. (Probably not suitable for everyday wear but would go perfectly with sweets themed pastel/lolita co-ordinates; I wanted one myself to match the soft cream JSK I got from Bodyline) For the whipped cream, I used Whipple, and since I don't have a piping tip that fits, I had to put it in a separate piping bag with tip attached. It still got quite messy so that's why I was putting it off lol. The rest of the sundae is made from lightweight Grace resin clay. The rhinestones are not the cheap plastic kind either, they catch light very nicely and makes the sundae look expensive, I hope haha!
My hairy arm modeling the finished cupcake charm bracelets lol. I kind of want to keep these for myself >__< I've made a few bracelets but I'm not sure if I want to list them on my Etsy shops since my clay stuff doesn't sell very well. There are way too many clay items like this on Etsy and I feel like I'd have a better time selling them at cons or at offline shops...
Photo from a gloomy day, had to add some filters to it! I made more toast brooches since they were recently sold out. I wanted to make more but I'm running out of ideas for faces!! The wolf brooch is something I've been working on on the side. I quite like how it turned out so I'm highly contemplating keeping it, though I don't wear brooches..D;
I also can't believe Christmas is in a couple of days!! My dolls are looking the most festive as they will ever be in their winter outfits (waiting for the snow, perhaps!). I took them out for a group photo..it's been a while since I had them all in the same picture! They look comfy all on my bed like this and I wish I could leave them like that normally, hahah XD
There have been way too many Christmas events for doll companies going on this year!! I can't believe I managed to not buy a doll, even though I really want another, haha. >w< I did buy a bunch of random stuff that I'm praying that will arrive before the holidays but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen... D; So I'm going to lay low and buy for other people instead. *^*
Happy holidays and Merry Xmas to all those that celebrate it!! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

Ohhh! I rarely see your minis, they are looking so cute in the family photo! (of course all of them are cute! XD) I'm so glad you are not too doomed by the winter events! I always have a tendency to get swamped during winter events. -_-
ReplyDeleteI love your charms too, especially the cupcake bracelet! ♥ Wish I could make them like you, but I always never get around to actually trying it out lolol (lazy me!)
Lol, thanks hahah :D It's okay, I'm lazy too! I wanted to learn more sewing this year but I guess I got side tracked.. D;
DeleteThe cupcake charm is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you!:)
DeleteCan I has that sundae now? I want to eat it. HAHAH It reminds me of my Sweets Time dress and all the yummy food on it. Actually, a few of my dresses have food themes. XD!
ReplyDeleteLOL I love prints that feature food!!! ^_^
DeleteLove the wolf brooch!xx
ReplyDeletewww.thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks! :)
Delete