Right before I left for Anime North, my order from TREE Design arrived. I wanted to get their "Teen's bag" in M size, navy color for the longest time and I noticed that they had restocked it. This is not really an in depth review... but I guess it wouldn't hurt to show this order since I was again very pleased with the service and products from them. ^^
I somehow messed up my shipping payment again... apparently $10 of the EMS fee is automatically added to your order total and depending on your country zone, you have to add the rest yourself to your shopping cart. But, they were very helpful and contacted me immediately via e-mail about my mistake and listed a few options available. I chose to use Registered Air Mail and for the rest of the payment I used towards getting a sleeveless hoodie for Kaede that I had also been eyeing but was out of stock before. I also got a green tie...and they gave me a little bow tie as a free gift. :) I also didn't know that I'd get the smiley button and little bunny attached to the bag, so that was a nice surprise!
I asked TREE Design if they wanted a photo of my doll wearing their products, and they were thrilled and said yes! I sent them this photo of Kaede and they asked to post it on their blog ^^ (site is in Korean).Their e-mails are also so friendly and cute, haha... I definitely won't mind to order from them again in the future~!
This is the outfit I got from Blue Fairy at their booth at Doll North this year. It is the "Ever Yours" outfit for Tiny Fairy (MSD) size. Strangely enough, the labels on the inside of the clothes says "TREE DESIGN", haha...^^" This has to be the most pricey doll outfit I have ever gotten, but it was soo worth it, let me tell you. The jacket is lined, and it comes with a cardigan and socks as well. It is so amazingly detailed (the little buttons!!!>_<) and best of all... it fits like a dream. I think the old boy body that Louis is on qualifies as being "slim MSD" because all the clothes I have for him don't fit quite right, they're always a little baggy. I passed it off as part of his "preppy/casual" look, but this outfit is even more so adorably suited for him!! Miniature formal wear is so cute..;A;
And since I feel like I neglect Louis the most out of my dolls (or both my minis in general lol) I took a photo of them together. I feel like Louis will be stuck in this outfit for a long time now. xD;; I really love Japanese school themed things, if you can't tell already!
I also got him a new wig from Dollmore, which came in today. Ahh I love it soo much!! *__* The fibers are so smooth and he looks so sweet in it! He reminds me a little of Light from Death Note... except maybe an innocent version, hahah. :') Also, another thing I learned from the bjd hobby--how to tie a tie. xD
I haven't ranted about any doll stuff for a while, but I feel like I should mention Luts' Summer Event. So far I haven't been interested in what other companies are offering but... this year Luts is offering a JDF~SSDF Event Head that looks like the one I got in their 2010 Summer Event! It was my favourite Event Head, but I ended up selling it (I don't even remember why, really...lol orz) but strangely enough, I am more tempted to get their KDF Event Head instead, with the elf ears. Not that I am planning another mini, but this is sort of an excuse so I can finally get my hands on SDF Howl, which has been on my wishlist forever. *_*
Luts is also re-vamping the Kid Delf Boy body... I feel a bit miffed since Mishka, my Bory, is on the old single-jointed body. u__u And he's almost three years old! He's yellowed a bit. I think this is the first time something like yellowing is starting to get to me a little. I think I'll just have to..get used to it.. u__u;
Anyways, more on this later! (✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago




The outfit looks really good! I like the impersonal customer service style of TREE Design. It's really nice of them to post your boy's photo up! More BJD stores should learn from them!
ReplyDeleteAnd Louis's new look is awesome! I love those kind of hairstyle LOL! I was actually eyeing the same wig in black from Dollmore but didn't want to pay so much EMS shipping for just one wig lol. He does remind me of Light too hahaha! >w<
I think maybe it's because TREE Design is not very well known like other bjd companies so they actually have the time to personally respond to e-mails and such...^^
DeleteHaha, I know! Dollmore's shipping has increased a lot compared to when I first ordered from them! @__@ Thank goodness for Group Orders lol! But despite saying that, I was impatient and had to order other supplies too so whatever, haha. =3=